You can be confident Burns & Co will provide better management of your property for two reasons:
The long-term success of your investment requires confident knowledge of rental laws and technicalities, tenant and landlord rights, lease structures, how to negotiate with tenants and handle problems professionally, local tribunals, when to conduct rent reviews and who to turn to for maintenance. This is where Burns & Co can help.
1. Promote your property to attract the ‘right’ tenant and maximise your rental income
2. Carefully screen each tenant to assess their financial capacity to ensure rental payments are maintained
3. Protect your interests with a comprehensive lease/rental agreement
4. Complete a thorough, detailed and accurate condition report
5. Keep you fully informed at all times